« Home | Right-wing nutjob sends fake anthrax to NY Times » | Wahhh! » | Moby, feat. Chuck D. - "Make Love, Fuck War" » | Stupidity? Or something worse? » | "The President is always right" » | More 9/11 Truth on Faux News? » | New CCA President finds fulfillment, joy in work » | Ollie North and Pinhead Colmes get their Facts Fau... » | 9/11 Truth screening and lecture in Dallas » | United States of Whateva! »

Disturbing

This is a rather disturbing image taken in Mosul, Iraq. It really illustrates what war has done to the psyche of the nation's children, I think. It is very unsettling to me, and it is not even all that violent or gory. I do not even know if the gun is real, but when I saw this picture I was stopped right in my tracks.

I am saddened by the knowledge that my Federal Representative, Dr. Michael C. Burgess (R-TX26), maintains his adamant support of the policy that has produced an unbridled civil war in Iraq and countless other hotspots all over the world. I wonder if the Hippocratic Oath counts for beans to that man.

Look. That little girl is Staying the Course. Won't you join her?

Links to this post

Create a Link

The Weird, Turned Pro.

Created by The Gonzo Muckraker
Based in Dallas, Texas
More about the author.
----------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------
Stories I'm Digging today ...