« Home | Oliver North and the Rebirth of the American Gulag... » | PROTEST THE IRAQ WAR THIS WEEKEND » | Barnwell launches campaign to unseat Burgess » | 500,000 protest in the streets of Chicago » | False Alarm » | Alberto - Fan of torture, pie » | So, who cares about apathy anyway? » | Demand peace. » | Smoke a joint? Go to jail. Rape a child? Here's so... » | Oh, great. »

Liberation is coming

This weekend I plan to join others in Denton and Dallas to protest the war in Iraq and the coming war in Iran. I saw this flash animation earlier and I thought I'd share it. Click the image below.


If click the image does not work, click here.

Links to this post

Create a Link

The Weird, Turned Pro.

Created by The Gonzo Muckraker
Based in Dallas, Texas
More about the author.
----------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------
Stories I'm Digging today ...