« Home | All my friends are felons » | Camp Out @ Congress » | Free Movie Tonight – The Truth About 9/11 » | What's wrong with this letter? » | Damn its HOT! » | Darkly Brilliant - The Summer's Best Trip » | Return of The Draft » | Disturbing » | Right-wing nutjob sends fake anthrax to NY Times » | Wahhh! »

This moment, in Lewisville

I just got back from snapping a photo of a wreck on the Interstate Highway nearest my office. This was taken from the F.M. 407 overpass, hovering just above I-35E in Lewisville, Texas ...


Still trying to figure out who was in the truck and if he is okay. Drive carefully, everyone.

Links to this post

Create a Link

The Weird, Turned Pro.

Created by The Gonzo Muckraker
Based in Dallas, Texas
More about the author.
----------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------
Stories I'm Digging today ...